HECO CELAN Revolution 9
2169.42 € tax excl.
Celan Revolution 9 - Floorstanding speaker
- State-of-the-Art floorstanding speaker with dual bass, optimised for broadband fine-resolution sound
- Modern design combined with stylish surfaces
- New Fluktus tweeter with 30 mm PFC dome and computer-optimised multi-corrugated front panel for perfect dispersion characteristics
- Solid aluminium cross beams with height-adjustable massive metal cone spikes
- Cloth-protection cover with hidden magnetic mounts
Price is for one loudspeaker.
Large state-of-the-art floorstanding speaker with outstanding acoustic properties. Eye-catching features of the largest floorstanding speaker in the series include its angled top and solid aluminum struts, which provide a broad base for a secure footing. Height-adjustable metal spikes ensure the speaker is positioned at a perfect distance from the ground, thereby paving the way for an unadulterated high-end listening experience. The bass and mid-range frequencies are catered for by two 200 mm woofers and a 170 mm midrange driver with tried and tested HECO kraft paper cones, which are renowned for their audiophile sound characteristics and high level stability. The newly developed Fluktus tweeter, which features a computer-optimized multi-wave front panel and 30 mm PFC dome, reproduces its entire frequency spectrum with very natural tones and without any form of exaggeration.
- PRINCIPLE - 3 way floorstanding speaker, bass reflex
- SENSITIVITY (2.8V/1M) - 93 dB
- IMPEDANCE - 4 – 8 Ohms
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCIES -230 Hz, 2.800 Hz
- POWER HANDLING (RMS/MAX) - 280/450 Watts
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE - 19 - 52.000 Hz
- RECOMMENDED AMPLIFIER OUTPUT - 30 - 450 Watt
- DIMENSIONS (WXHXD) - 374 x 1272 x 440 mm incl. feet and terminal