Synthesis ROMA 96DC
2478.51 € tax excl.
Pure A Class Integrated Stereo Amplifier
Tube amplifier - 25W per channel in pure A class.
Push-Pull of EL34 pentode configuration.
1x12AX7 input and phase splitter.
Analogue inputs: 3 line, 1 phono (MM)
Aluminum remote control for volume and source selection.
You might also like
Klipsch Heresy IV
Synthesis ROMA 96DC+
These things of beauty do not arrive by accident, all of their flowing features are bound by the one outcome our design. This unique combination of materials both natural and manmade are brought together not just as a product, but as something to be treasured. This interpretation of hand crafted design is achieved in a way only the Italians sense of flair and taste knows how to give. Our technology is designed to innovate and yet be simplicity to use. Built for the World with a spirit Made in Italy. Shapes, materials, finishes, technologies, all joined by a constant thought: design and sound that enriched your quality of life..
- Tube driver (each ch): 1 X 12AU7/ECC82
- Input: OP/Amp NJM2114
- Output power (each ch): 25W A Class into 6ohm
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20KHz - 0dB
- Power stage config.: Pentode configuration
- Input impedance (line): 50Kohm
- Sensivity: 300mV for max power
- Distortion: < 1% 25W 1KHz
- Signal/Noise ratio: >90dB (A-weight)
- Frequency response (Phono):
- RIAA stage 20Hz - 20KHz +- 0,5dB
- Gain (MM): 40dB
- Input impedance: 47Kohm
- Controls: Front: Infrared receiver, Volume knob, Button selection, Power button
- Rear: Male power socket, RCA gold plated connectors, Gold plated binding post, Gold plated ground connector, Protection fuse
- Analogue Inputs (96DC): 3 Line, 1 Phono (MM/MC high impedance)
- Output (96DC): 1 Rec Out
- Power consumption: 180W max
- Dimensions: (w,d,h) 260x380x200mm
- Weight: 18 Kg
- Remote control: Infrared RC5 code; Function: Volume, Mute, Inputs selection, Battery: 2 x 1,5V AAA
4 other products in the same category:
audiolab OMNIA - Demo Unit