Gold Note CD-1000 MKII Deluxe
4289.26 € tax excl.
A STATE-OF-THE-ART CD PLAYER
The CD-1000 MkII is the most musical High-End CD player available today. Built with beautiful brushed aluminium panels, it integrates the digital and analogue stage in an elegant source. Designed and engineered to recreate a natural, detailed, and powerful sound, this CD player can be easily integrated into any stereo system. You can enjoy your collection of CDs or connect a TV or DVD-Player using the coax or optical digital inputs. Thanks to the large O-Led display, it is always easy to read information and control the unit.
Featuring a top-class 24bit/192kHz high-resolution D/A converter, the CD-1000 MkII also offers S/PDIF coaxial and TOS optical digital inputs to get the best out of your system, making it a versatile source. The transport mechanism model JPL-2800 is supplied by Stream-Unlimited, and it’s the best CD mechanic available on the market today, providing rotation stability and extremely low jitter. Additionally, the CD-1000 MkII also features a digital volume control stage to drive power amplifiers or active speakers directly.
CD-1000 MKII STANDARD AND DELUXE
The CD-1000 MkII features the BurrBrown PCM1796 DAC chipset, while the CD-1000 MkII DELUXE features the superior BurrBrown PCM1792A DAC.
The CD-1000 MkII can be equipped with dedicated external units to enhance the performance even further: The TUBE-1012/006, external class A tube output stages, and PSU-1250/1000, super inductive external power supply.
- CD-PLAYER - CD transport with integrated D/A converter
- DAC - STANDARD model: 24bit/192kHz DAC PCM1796
- DELUXE model: 24bit/192kHz DAC PCM1792A
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE - 20Hz-20kHz @ +/-0.3dB
- THD – TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION - 0.001% max
- SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO - 128dB
- DYNAMIC RESPONSE - 127dB
- VOLUME CONTROL - Switchable On/Off digital partializer
- MECHANIC - Aluminium JPL-2800 Stream-Unlimited
- SPEED FLUCTUATION - 0.0001%
- FORMATS - CD formats: Red Book; Disc compatibility: CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3
- REMOTE CONTROL - Multifunctional remote included
INPUTS AND OUTPUTS
- DIGITAL INPUTS - 1x RCA S/PDIF coaxial; 1x TOS asynchronous 24bit/192kHz
- ANALOGUE OUTPUTS - 1x unbalanced RCA; 1x balanced XLR; 1x TUBE-1012
- DIGITAL OUTPUTS - 1x S/PDIF Coax 75Ω
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE - 50Ω
- LINE OUTPUT LEVEL - RCA @ 2Vrms; XLR @ 2Vrms
- POWER CONSUMPTION - 30W
- POWER SUPPLY - 100-120V or 220-240V, 50/60H; Dual-Mono power supply
- FUSE (220/240V) - 1A F
- FUSE (100/120V) - 2A F
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
- DIMENSIONS - 430mm W | 135mm H | 375mm D
- WEIGHT - Kg. 12 – net; Kg. 16 – boxed
4 other products in the same category: