Klipsch subwoofer - SPL-150
Prepare to shake the floors of your entire neighborhood. With a 15" Spun Copper Cerametallic™ Woofer, the Klipsch SPL-150 is the biggest and baddest of the SPL Series.
- Bass-Reflex via Exclusive Front-Firing Internal Flare Port for placement flexibility
- High Efficiency Class D Amplifier with 400W RMS/ 800W Peak
- Compatible with Klipsch WA-2 Wireless Kit
- Premium Scratch-Resistant Finish in Ebony
- Shock-absorbing rubber feet, steel grille posts and a woven cloth grille for a premium look and feel
- Dimensions: 21.75” x 18.75” x 24”
- Color : Black
14 days return and refund policy.
Free shipping in service point as from 250€
Large and in charge, the SPL-150 fills even the largest spaces with explosive, deep bass. We've been pissing off your neighbors since 1946 - why stop now?
KING OF THE HILL
The SPL-150 is 15" of epic woofer power.
DOUBLE YOUR PLEASURE
Don't waste your money on one giant sub that won't give you the deep bass experience you need. Two SPL-150s increase your output capability by close to 6 dB, evening out the coverage to make sure everyone feels those good vibrations.
HIGH EFFICIENCY CLASS D AMPLIFIER
The built-in, high efficiency amplifier features an analog preamp design, which maintains the original signal path for cleaner, true-to-source reproduction. The Class D output stage ensures maximum efficiency for maximum output, detail, and low frequency power.
SPUN COPPER CERAMETALLIC WOOFERS
Cerametallic™ woofers are exceptionally light and extremely rigid, providing remarkable low frequency response with minimal cone breakup and distortion for higher, cleaner output using less amplifier power.
EXCLUSIVE PORT TECHNOLOGY
Klipsch SPL subwoofers leverage proprietary internal-flare geometry that minimizes port noise for clean undistorted low frequencies. The front-firing design allows for placement flexibility to reduce unwanted resonance from your walls or furniture behind the subwoofer.
Low Pass Crossover and Variable Phase control allows you to tune the subwoofer to your Klipsch speakers and to your room, establishing the ideal level of bass. Line Level / LFE RCA inputs ensure compatibility with home theater receivers.
Both the RCA and wireless inputs can be utilized, giving you the ability to use a single subwoofer with multiple system in the same room. For example, you can use the wireless input for your home theater set up and the RCA input for your 2-channel system, without needing to switch inputs when changing between systems.
Klipsch SPL subwoofers feature a scratch-resistant ebony finish that looks like real wood and covers the entire cabinet. Shock-absorbing rubber feet, steel grille posts, and a woven cloth grille give the SPL subwoofers a premium look and feel.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 18Hz - 125Hz
- MAXIMUM ACOUSTIC OUTPUT 122dB
- AMPLIFIER TYPE All digital
- AMPLIFIER POWER 400W / 800W
- WOOFER 15" (38.1 cm) long-throw copper spun cerametallic,
- front-firing woofer
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL MDF
- ENCLOSURE TYPE Bass Reflex
- INPUTS L/R line-level/LFE RCA jacks, Wireless WA-2 Port
- HEIGHT 21.5" / 54.61 cm
- WIDTH 19.5" / 49.53 cm
- DEPTH 22.3" / 56.64 cm
- WEIGHT 75.4 lbs / 34.2 kg